We take education, legislation, and compliance seriously and work hard to stay up to date with the latest information and/or changes by working with Councils, Private Certifiers and Engineers. This allows us to deliver correct information, assess with accuracy and provide honest up front pricing.
Our construction crew are known for their attention to detail and consideration for tenants, neighbors and owner occupiers during the building process. Special attention is given to site safety to keep all occupants and tradesmen safe for the duration of the project.
By the way, when you engage Granny Flats Australia with your project, you have assurance that we are the building company. Construction is not outsourced.
Granny Flats are a specialised building designed as a secondary dwelling and the range of people who build a granny flat vary:
- Newlyweds struggling to buy a new home
- Elderly parents to keep close by
- Single parents needing an affordable low maintenance solution
- Teenagers who want to move out of home, but remain close by
- Property investors who want to make more money from their investment properties
- Mums and Dads who need more space around the house
- Business people who want to work from home and keep costs down
We are here to take care of every aspect of your project, in thee easy steps.
- Assessment & Proposal
- Design & Approval
We will design a home that’s right for you and your block, and we will build it for you from scratch with your selection of colours and materials, giving it your own personal touch.
All you have to do is move in…it’s that easy!!
- We are proud member of the Housing Industry Association – HIA
- Licensed Builders with the Department of Fair Trading – License # 218844c
- Home Owners Warranty Insurance with QBE Insurance (Australia) Ltd
- Public Liability Insurance for $10,000,000 through MECON (Mechanical & Construction Insurance P/L)
- Construction Risk Insurance with Hollard Insurance Company Limited
- All Home Building Contracts are standard Department of Fair Trading Contracts
OUR DISPLAY HOMES
A great place to start your Granny Flat journey is to Walk through a real Granny Flat
We have on show two 60m2, 2bedroom designs. The spacious ‘Banksia’ design with standard inclusions and our open plan, fully upgraded, luxury ‘Belmont’.
While you’re here you can view our wide range of materials, colours and upgrade options, pick up some design ideas and speak with our granny flat specialists.
SHOWROOM BUSINESS HOURS
LOCATION8/10 Anella Ave, Castle Hill NSW 2154