Weclome to the Maple
The Maple design presents a perfect 40m² design with 1 bedroom, living space, bathroom and separate laundry. To find out more about the Maple, give us a call or get a fast quote by clicking the Get a Free Quote button above.
Living 4.1 x 3.6m
Bed1 3.0 x 3.2m
Overall 6.9 x 6.4m
Please note: All of our floor plans and room sizes are fully customisable.
Maximise your lifestyle with multiple living spaces.
If you’re looking to get the most out of your property, then the Maple is for you. We’re Sydney’s experts when it comes to building one-bedroom granny flats, and the Maple is perfect if you’re looking to build a granny flat on a small block. So, whether you have a family member moving in with you, or if you’re looking to make the most out of your land and develop an investment portfolio, look no further than the Maple from Granny Flats Australia.
At Granny Flats Australia, we understand that no matter what your granny flat is for, whether it’s for a family member or for an investment, you want your granny flat to have only the best. That’s why the Maple comes with an extensive range of inclusions, including shower mixers, which have been chosen to make sure that you get the most out of your granny flat. If you’d like to learn more about the inclusions that come with the Maple, give our team a call on (02) 9899 9146.
- Floor to ceiling wall tiles, including 300 x 600 ceramic tile options.
- Stylus Banksia back to wall dual flush wc.
- 750mm polyurethane vanity with stone top, drop-in sink & mirror over.
- Look vanity and shower mixers.
- Look towel rail & toilet roll holder.
- Framed shower screen.
- Light, fan and heater combination.
- Sprayed polyurethane doors and panels (any colour of your choice).
- 10m cabinets includes upper, lower & overhead fridge cabinets & pantry.
- 600mm full length pantry with microwave space.
- Laminate benchtop, tiled splashback – includes 300 x 600 options.
- Westinghouse oven and ceramic cooktop (gas cooktops where available).
- Ducted slide out rangehood (Euromaid), Clark 1 3/4 bowl with ‘look’ mixer.